System generated invoices are an easy way to add a professional look and feel to your organizations showback or chargeback communications. Time and again, proper invoices have demonstrated the ability to effectively communicate costs to consumers, differentiate service cost drivers like consumption based services from indirect or overhead costs, and provide an easily understood documentation for use with showback or chargeback discussions.
Built to leverage native ServiceNow functionality, maintenance and upkeep requires minimal effort. Adaptive configuration processes ensure any organizations invoices look professional but also reflect the brand and image of the company. Invoices can be generated on various time schedules depending on the services. This includes monthly, quarterly, and annual invoicing. Organizations who have moved to automated invoicing on Proven Optics Applications save time, reduce errors, improve analysis, and often time find savings opportunities by more clearly articulating consumer driven costs.
Modernize and automate invoicing with the Proven Optics Application. Scalable for use across the entire Enterprise!
- Automate invoice generation and distribution
- Invoice monthly, quarterly, or annually (Export to PDF available OOTB)
- Invoice based on budget, actuals, or rates and consumption
- Set rates independent from unit costs
- Modify the invoice template to reflect your organization and brand
- Add tax and other recovered expenses and comments to invoices
- For full chargeback, automatically generate a file to upload to your ERP system that matches the invoice for intercompany settlement or cross agency settlement
- Rates calculated by the Proven Optics Cost Model Applications can be used by the Invoicing Application
- Create customer specific dashboards for even greater detail on service invoices
The ServiceNow Store
Check out our Invoicing Application on the ServiceNow Store today!
More From Proven Optics
New Report Details FITARA Scorecard Recommendations
According to Meritalk, many lawmakers have come to the consensus that the FITARA Scorecard should see an evolution that encompasses agency infrastructure for a better analysis of an agency’s IT management maturity. The American Council for Technology – Industry...
ServiceNow Tokyo Release
Back in July, ServiceNow announced the Now Platform Tokyo release, which became available in Q3 2022. The ServiceNow Tokyo release includes new applications and products, as well as additional features and fixes for existing products. For more information, check out...
FITARA Scorecard 14.0 Grades Released
The House Oversight and Reform Committee released version 14.0 of its FITARA Scorecard on July 28th. According to Meritalk, the FITARA (Federal Information Technology Acquisition Reform Act) Scorecard is issued twice a year by House Oversight and grades the 24 largest...