The Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (commonly known as FedRAMP) is a government-wide program established in 2011 to provide cost-effective, risk-based approaches for the adoption and utilization of cloud-based services by the Federal government. FedRAMP agencies use modernized cloud technologies with added emphasis on security and protection of Federal information.
FedRAMP Benefits –
- Reduces duplicative efforts, inconsistencies, and cost inefficiencies
- Establishes a public-private partnership to promote innovation and the advancement of more secure information technologies
- Enables the federal government to accelerate the adoption of cloud computing by creating transparent standards and processes for security authorizations and allowing agencies to leverage security authorizations on a government-wide scale
Why it Matters –
- Agencies can sell cloud services to the Federal government
- FedRAMP authorization establishes confidence in the security of your services
- The FedRAMP assessment can be reused
- FedRAMP can give you an advantage when it comes to other federal programs
ServiceNow is not only FedRAMP compliant, but FedRAMP High Impact. Organizations that are categorized in the high impact level have met the security standards necessary to protect some of the Federal government’s most sensitive, unclassified data in cloud computing environments – including data that involves the protection of life and financial ruin.
It is important to utilize a platform you can trust. A powerful product on a powerful platform will yield powerful results. The Proven Optics Financial Management Application Suite, built on the NOW platform, redefines Financial Management Applications and helps customers modernize IT while achieving value. Our solutions are based on 20+ years of Practitioner experience and 100+ Commercial and Public Sector implementations which will provide IT and Finance leaders with the valuable insights they need to make better business decisions.
You can check out the Proven Optics Financial Management Application Suite on the ServiceNow store here.