Proven Optics will be presenting at ServiceNow’s Federal Forum Session on March 10th! Check out the details below.
Modernize and Streamline Financial Management Processes Utilizing Proven Optics Built on NOW
Proven Optics, in partnership with ServiceNow, has delivered a scoped suite of integrated Applications built specifically for Federal Civilian and Defense Agencies. The session will focus on how the ServiceNow/Proven Optics solutions are revolutionizing, modernizing, and streamlining Federal financial processes in scalable Applications that can be tailored to meet each Agency’s specific needs while ensuring and supporting compliance. Agencies can now address budget formulation, budget execution, audits, cost recovery and chargeback, TBM taxonomy alignment, and Agency showback from a single source. Subsequently leveraging and supporting the ServiceNow platform capabilities to be the platform of insights across the Government.
Functionality we will cover:
- Color of money
- Cost recovery from IT Consumers
- TBM alignment and reporting capabilities
- Automation of data collection for budgeting
- Reconciliation of committed, obligated, and spent dollars
- Linkages of the Proven Optics Applications to other Platform modules (e.g. PPM, APM, SAM, HAM, etc.)
For more information on the event and registration details, click here