What is the future of government work? It’s hybrid workspaces and human-centric user design. It’s the synergy of people, systems, and data for rapid adaption. It’s working smarter to create more, more quickly. It’s meaningful digital acceleration to enhance government customers’ key life experiences. Join Proven Optics at the 2022 ServiceNow Federal Forum on March 10th at the Renaissance Hotel in Washington, D.C. to explore how agile, efficient, and effective workflows are shaping the future of work. We’re helping Federal innovators tap into the innovation ecosystem and transform at mission speed – no matter where you work.
Be sure to stop by our booth to discuss how we can assist with your Financial Management needs including TBM Cost Modeling, CPIC Reporting, Benchmarking, Budget Formulation & Execution, and Showback/Chargeback by utilizing our applications powered by ServiceNow!
Featured speakers include:
- Robert Brown, Chief Technology Officer, USCIS
- Jon Brodin, Systek Contractor, U.S. Army PEO EIS [pending approval]
- Gerald Caron, HHS-OIG
- Rep. Gerald Connolly, U.S. House of Representatives
- Traci DiMartini, GSA
- Javier Inclán, NSF
- Rep. Derek Kilmer, U.S. House of Representatives
- David Larrimore, DHS [pending approval]
- Julianne LeFevre, U.S. Navy PEO
- Steven Lock-Campbell, USDA
- Zina Daché Merritt, GAO
- Barbara Morton, VA
- Yemi Oshinnaiye, Deputy Chief Information Officer, USCIS
- Kenneth Rogers, Department of State
- Lt. Gen. Robert Skinner, DISA
- Mark Patterson, Chief Information Officer, Department of Defense Education Activity
- Rep. Jim Langevin, D-RI 2nd District, U.S. House of Representatives
- Mike Horton, DHS
We look forward to seeing you – click here to reserve your spot today!